Match Community Day School
Match Community Day (MCD) consists of the elementary grades of Match Charter Public School. The school serves students in grades pre-kindergarten to five and has a special focus on serving families who do not speak English as a first language.
Vision: What We Want To Be
The Match vision is that all scholars, regardless of their families’ socioeconomic status, education history, and home language, can attend and graduate from college. We further believe that for children from low-income families, college success is the most likely way to escape intergenerational poverty. Our commitment is to provide the support-via outstanding teaching, individualized daily tutoring, a long school day, relentless and ongoing outreach to parents, and quality standards-based curriculum-to ensure that every student attains this goal.
Mission: What We Must Do
Our mission is to prepare Boston children, especially English Language Learners and those who would be the first in their families to attend college, to succeed in college and beyond.
Essence Statement: What We Want Our Community to Feel
MCD is an inclusive community that embraces the cultural diversity of our families and the various learning needs of our scholars in a safe, joyful, and rigorous environment. At MCD, we aspire for our families, scholars, and staff to feel challenged, supported, appreciated, and empowered.
school Uniform Discount Day
- College Hype is offering in store and online discount on school uniforms from Thursday, July 27 - Friday, July 28, from 9am-5pm. For online order use code: LC2017
- 2016-2017 MCD Academic Calendar
- 2016-2017 MCD Family Handbook
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- MCD Uniform Store
Browse outfits and order online
- PowerSchool Parent Login
View student grades
- BPS Bus Info
See schedules, pickup locations, and more
- Accelerated Reader
- Read books and take quizzes for comprehension
- Raz Kids
- Read books online and take comprehension quizzes
- Reflex Math
- Practice math skills and games
- ST Math
- Practice math skills through games
- Ten Marks
- Practice questions for math standards by grade
- Amazon Cloud Reader
- Read books from Amazon Kindle Library
- Springboard After School Program
- Sign up directly through their website to learn more about the program prices, structure, and availability.
100 Poydras Street, Hyde Park, MA 02136
Front Desk: (617) 983-0300
Fax: (617) 272-3581
Contact: Madelyn Ruiz Deporras
For all questions related to enrollment and records, please contact Rachel Johnson at email@example.com.