Match High School
Founded in 2000, Match High School is the upper school campus of Match Charter Public School. We serve 250 students in grades 9 through 12. Students matriculate to Match High School from Match Middle School in Jamaica Plain for grades 6 through 8 and then transition to the 9th grade at Match High School campus located on Commonwealth Avenue in Boston. Our high school continues the Match Schools mission of "success in college and beyond for every student" by pushing students to excel in both academics and character development.
school Uniform Discount Day
- College Hype is offering in store and online discount on school uniforms from Thursday, July 27 - Friday, July 28, from 9am-5pm. For online order use code: LC2017
- 2017-2018 MHS Academic Calendar
- 2017-2018 Student and Family Handbook
- Bullying Prevention Policy
School Supplies Lists
Summer Mailing Forms
- Annual Medical Form
- Boston University Consent Form
- College Field Trip Form
- Handbook Acknowledgement Form
- Medical Administration Form
- Off Campus Lunch Form
- Physical and Immunization Form
- Student Information Update Form
- MHS Uniform Store
Browse outfits and order online
- Signet Education
Our SAT tutors
- PowerSchool Parent Login
See student grades
- Student Email Login
Read your Match email
PAM: Parents at Match
All meetings are held in the Big Hall of Match High School. View the Academic Calendar above for the dates of our 2015-16 PAM meetings.
Meeting minutes will be posted here.
Activities and Athletics
Find forms, calendars, policies, and more at the our page on the MCSAO website.
1001 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
Front Desk Manager: Sandra Marques
For all questions related to enrollment and records, please contact Rachel Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org